Tibi’s Mathematics Suite is a package of useful mathematical applications. At the moment, it contains the following modules:
- Factorizator: Displays the factorization of a number
- Graphing calculator: Displays the graph of a given expression, and many other features
- Help viewer: Displays the offline documentation
- Matrix calculator: Calculations with mathematical matrices
- Scientific calculator: Self explanatory
- Main application: Quick access to the other applications
After unpacking the .zip file, inside the application directory there will be a bunch of files. To start the main suite application, open the file
TibisMathematicsSuite.exe, using this application you can quickly access all the other applications using a notification area icon. If you want to start another application, launch the corresponding executable.
If you can't run the applications, the most likely problem is that you don't have .NET Framework 4.0 installed. You can find it on the Microsoft website. A list with other more common issues can be found on the troubleshooting page.